Plantation Island Resort
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Plantation Island Resort in Malolo Lailai Island, you'll be by the ocean, just a 1-minute walk from Mamanuca Islands and 14 minutes by foot from Musket Cove Marina. This beach resort is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Cloud 9 Fiji and 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Port Denarau Marina.
Make yourself at home in one of the 165 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy local and international cuisine at Old Copra Shed, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Malolo Lailai Island? This resort has 8611 square feet (800 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A ferry terminal shuttle is available for a surcharge.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer to the property via boat or helicopter and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 43 for adults and FJD 18 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: FJD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- In-room microwave fee: FJD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 120.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: FJD 75.00 (from 3 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD 120.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: FJD 75.00 (from 3 to 15 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Children's club/arcade access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 May 2018 to 01 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
- Select guestrooms
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Picnic area
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Beach towels
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Children's club
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free water park access
- -Golf course on site
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach bar
- -On private beach