voco St David's Cardiff
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at voco St David's Cardiff in Cardiff (Butetown), you'll be steps from Cardiff Bay. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Techniquest and Mermaid Quay.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at The Admiral St David, a restaurant which specializes in fusion cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Cardiff? This hotel has 0 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Children are allowed in the pool from 8 - 10 AM and 5 - 7 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site