With a stay at Résidence Lagrange Vacances Le Domaine de l'Oliveraie in Nyons, you'll be steps from Regional Natural Park of Baronnies Provençales and a 2-minute drive from Les Barons Perchés. This residence is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Cave la Comtadine and 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Château de Simiane.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this residence include wireless Internet access (surcharge), a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills. If you'd like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regional Natural Park of Baronnies Provençales - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Les Barons Perchés - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cave la Comtadine - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Château de Simiane - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Puymin Archaeological Site - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Roman Bridge - 16 km / 10 mi
La Villasse - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Nazareth - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Medieval city - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Cave Les Coteaux - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Winegrower's Museum - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Les Gorges Du Toulourenc - 24.1 km / 15 mi
Chateau de Grignan - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Domain de Montine - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Lagrange Vacances Le Domaine de l'Oliveraie is Avignon (AVN-Caumont) - 74.3 km / 46.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM. On Saturdays, reception hours are from 8 AM to 10 AM and 4 PM to 8 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 20 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 2 per stay)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 59 per stay, varies per unit size
- Television fee: EUR 29 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Billiards or pool table
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby