Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Lagrange Vacances Les Terrasses du Lac in Aureilhan, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Aureilhan Beach and 7 minutes by foot from Church of Saint Ruffine of Aureilhan. This residence is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Mimizan Public Gardens and 4.4 mi (7 km) from Woolsack Chateau.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 68 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and sofa beds, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including wireless Internet access (surcharge).Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aureilhan Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church of Saint Ruffine of Aureilhan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mimizan Botanical Gardens - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mimizan Public Gardens - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Woolsack Chateau - 5 km / 3.1 mi
House of the Airial - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Le Mirage Music Hall - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Parentis-en-Born Church - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Contis Beach - 28.4 km / 17.6 mi
Biscarrosse Golf - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Lac Biscarrosse - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Lake of Leon - 41 km / 25.5 mi
AquaPark - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Courant d'Huchet Nature Reserve - 42.2 km / 26.2 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Lagrange Vacances Les Terrasses du Lac is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 104.1 km / 64.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours on Saturdays are from 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 8 PM. Other days of the week, reception hours are from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 39 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 59 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
- -Free self parking
- -Laundry facilities
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Number of buildings/towers - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 68
- -WiFi (surcharge)