Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Residhotel Grenette places you in the heart of Grenoble, within a 15-minute walk of Museum of Grenoble and Museum of Resistance and Deportation. This residence is 0.7 mi (1 km) from Parc Paul Mistral and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Dauphinois Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00€ per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas