A stay at Residhotel Grenette places you in the heart of Grenoble, within a 5-minute walk of Place Grenette and Grenoble-Bastille Cable Car. This residence is 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from Station de Chamrousse and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Jardin de Ville.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. 80-cm flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Place Grenette - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Grenoble-Bastille Cable Car - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Jardin de Ville - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Grenoble Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Les Halles Sainte-Claire - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jardin des Dauphins - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Bishop's Palace Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place Notre Dame - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cathedral Notre-Dame of Grenoble - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Caserne de Bonne - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Grenoble - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Dauphinois Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Resistance and Deportation - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Paul Mistral Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
WTC Grenoble - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS) - 90 km / 55.9 mi
Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere) - 44.7 km / 27.8 mi
The preferred airport for Residhotel Grenette is Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-out
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby