With a stay at Grand Hotel Cadenabbia in Cadenabbia, you'll be on the beach, just a 5-minute walk from Villa Carlotta and 7 minutes by foot from Cadenabbia Ferry Terminal. This 4-star hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from Lake Lugano and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Villa del Balbianello.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 192 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Ristorante Al Chiaro di L, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Villa Carlotta - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cadenabbia Ferry Terminal - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bellagio Port - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Villa Melzi - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Villa Serbelloni - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
San Giacomo Basilica - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
San Martino Church - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Branch of Lecco - 3.2 km / 2 mi
La Punta Spartivento - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Villa Melzi Gardens - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Lido di Lenno - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Menaggio Beach - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Spiaggia Lerai - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Villa del Balbianello - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Sacro Monte di Ossuccio - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 80 km / 49.7 mi
Lugano (LUG-Agno) - 37.6 km / 23.4 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hotel Cadenabbia is Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per room (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Concierge services
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Off-street parking
- -Golf clubs (equipment)