Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Sofitel Strasbourg Grande Ile places you in the heart of Strasbourg, within a 10-minute walk of Alsatian Museum and L'Oeuvre Notre Dame Museum. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Our Lady of Strasbourg Cathedral and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Rohan Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Terroir & Co, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-out. Planning an event in Strasbourg? This hotel has 7965 square feet (740 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 34 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Health club access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 06 August to 19 August:
- Dining venue
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas