Located in West Harrison, HYATT house White Plains is in the suburbs, a 4-minute drive from The Westchester Mall and 6 minutes from Manhattanville College. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Capitol Theatre and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Purchase College.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 187 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and DVD players. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 miles.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of HYATT house White Plains, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in West Harrison? This hotel features 2360 square feet (212 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manhattanville College - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Westchester Mall - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Blum Center for Health - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Pace University Law School - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Galleria at White Plains - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Silver Lake Park - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Capitol Theatre - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Purchase College - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Performing Arts Center at Purchase College - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Greenburgh Public Library - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Westchester County Center - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Harbor Island Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Emelin Theatre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Cudner-Hyatt House Complex - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sportime USA - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Westchester County Airport (HPN) - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK) - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 38.8 km / 24.1 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 60.4 km / 37.5 mi
New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for HYATT house White Plains is Westchester County Airport (HPN).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100. per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.01 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 200 per stay) plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa tub
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Free long-term parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Electric car charging station
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Conference space size (meters) - 212
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2360
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Pool hoist on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available