A stay at Les Palatines - Residence places you in the heart of Saint-Etienne, within a 5-minute drive of ISTP and School of Mines of Saint-Etienne. This residence is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Pilat Regional Natural Park and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Emlyon Business School.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) are available on request.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pilat Regional Natural Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
ISTP - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Emlyon Business School - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Congress Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
School of Mines of Saint-Etienne - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Musee d'Art et d'Industrie - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Opera Saint Etienne - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
IRUP - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Jean Monnet University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cathedral of Saint Charles Borromeo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Cite du Design - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Saint-Etienne Golf Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Zenith Saint-Etienne Metropole - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Maison de la Culture Le Corbusier - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Les Palatines - Residence is Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.) - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- A fee will be charged for use of certain facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair accessible – no