When you a stay at Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede in Hyeres, you'll be by the sea, just steps from Giens Peninsula and Hyères Plage. This beach residence is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Toulon Beach and 16.8 mi (27 km) from Port of Toulon.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Capte Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Badine Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plage de la Bergerie - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Plage de l'Estanci - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Plage de la Vignette - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Plage de la Baume - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
L'Almanarre Beach - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Crique du Port-Auguier - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Plage du Pradeau - 2 km / 1.3 mi
La Tour Fondue - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Plage du Port du Niel - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Plage des Darboucières - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Plage des Pesquiers - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Pierre & Vacances Residence La Pinede is Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Tuesday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Thursday - Saturday: 9:00 AM - noon
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.38 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)