When you stay at Hyatt Place Keystone in Keystone, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Keystone Ski Resort and Keystone Conference Center. This golf hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Dillon Reservoir and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Arapahoe Basin Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include ski storage and a fireplace in the lobby. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Hyatt Place Keystone. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Keystone? This hotel features 2190 square feet (203 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Keystone Ski Resort - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Keystone Lake - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Keystone Conference Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Dillon Reservoir - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Arapahoe Basin Ski Area - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Lower East Wall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Lake Dillon Theatre Company - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Marina Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Lake Dillon Marina - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Land of the Giants - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Outlets at Silverthorne - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Rainbow Park - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Loveland Pass - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Frisco Adventure Park - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Lily Pad Lake Trailhead - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Keystone is Denver Intl. Airport (DEN) - 149.7 km / 93 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.43 per accommodation, per night
- Nearby fitness center access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Concierge/valet service
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Shared microwave
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Golf cart
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 203
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2190
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby