Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mykonos Theoxenia Luxury Boutique Hotel in Mykonos, you'll be connected to a shopping center, a 5-minute walk from Windmills of Mykonos and 9 minutes by foot from Panagia Paraportiani. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Archaeological Museum of Mykonos and 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from Paradise Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 200 meters.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at The Plate, a poolside restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar, take in the pool view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a ferry terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.00 per accommodation, per night
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Free self parking
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas