With a stay at Séjours et Affaires Clermont Ferrand Park Republique, you'll be centrally located in Clermont-Ferrand, within a 15-minute drive of Place de Jaude and L'Aventure Michelin. This residence is 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Vulcania and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from ASM Experience Rugby Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
L'Aventure Michelin - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
ASM Experience Rugby Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Roger Quilliot Art Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Notre Dame du Port - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blaise Pascal University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Musee du Ranquet - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Musee Lecoq - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Musee Bargoin - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Place de Jaude - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Gabriel Montpied Stadium - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Royat Spa - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Arténium - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Séjours et Affaires Clermont Ferrand Park Republique is Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM
- Friday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby