Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park in Tucson, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 5-minute drive of Reid Park Zoo and Tucson Botanical Gardens. This golf hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from University of Arizona and 5 mi (8 km) from Tucson Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 287 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 4 miles.Dining
Grab a bite at Cactus Rose Steakhouse, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Tucson? This hotel has facilities measuring 22,000 square feet (2044 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Con Mall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hi Corbett Field - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Reid Park Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Reid Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tucson Botanical Gardens - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Himmel Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
McKale Center - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Steward Observatory Mirror Lab - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Park Place Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Arizona Stadium - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
University of Arizona - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Arizona State Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Centennial Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Center for Creative Photography - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Arizona History Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Tucson, AZ (AVW-Marana Regional) - 41.3 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park is Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Year Built - 1984
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- -Total number of rooms - 287
- -Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms