With a stay at Teewinot Lodge by Grand Targhee Resort in Alta, you'll be 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from Alaska Basin Trail and 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Teton Geotourism Center. This family-friendly lodge is 13.7 mi (22 km) from Teton Valley Historical Museum and 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Grand Teton Distillery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy local cuisine at Branding Iron Grill, one of the lodge's many dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Targhee Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Alaska Basin Trail - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Teton Geotourism Center - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Teton Valley Hospital Foundation - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Teton Valley Historical Museum - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Teton Aviation Center - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Grand Teton Distillery - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Pierre's Hole Historical Marker - 24.1 km / 15 mi
The Links Golf Course - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Grand Teton Brewing Company - 34.8 km / 21.7 mi
Caribou-Targhee National Forest - 36.3 km / 22.6 mi
The preferred airport for Teewinot Lodge by Grand Targhee Resort is Jackson Hole, WY Airport (JAC) - 87.9 km / 54.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 3.00 and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 80 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 30 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Ski shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free ski shuttle
- -Ski passes available
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Bicycle rentals on site