With a stay at Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel in Glasgow (Glasgow Westend), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Botanic Gardens and 8 minutes by foot from University of Glasgow. This 4-star hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from The SSE Hydro and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre.Rooms
Stay in one of 97 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Bo Vine Restaurant, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Glasgow? This hotel has facilities measuring 6924 square feet (643 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Botanic Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
University of Glasgow - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kelvingrove Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Riverside Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Sauchiehall Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kings Theatre Glasgow - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Glasgow School of Art - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The SSE Hydro - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Theatre Royal - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Clyde Auditorium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
St Vincent Street Church - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Pavilion Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Glasgow Science Centre - 3.1 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
Glasgow (PIK-Prestwick) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12.99 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of meeting rooms - 6
- -Conference space size (meters) - 643
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 6924
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk