Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Moran (Grand Teton National Park), Jackson Lake Lodge is within a 15-minute drive of Oxbow Bend and Grand View Point. This family-friendly resort is 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Colter Bay Visitor Center and 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Jenny Lake.
Make yourself at home in one of the 385 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy American cuisine at Mural Room, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Moran? This resort has 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12 per night
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 5 October and 17 May.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Coffee/tea in common areas