Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Merignac, Hôtel balladins Bordeaux / Mérignac is connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Golf Practice Academy and Zoo Bordeaux-Pessac. This hotel is 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Aquitaine Museum and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from St. Seurin Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
For lunch or dinner, stop by La Table d Euler, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - midnightThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests wishing to check in prior to 2 PM may contact this property in advance to inquire about the availability of their rooms. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Front desk (limited hours)