Hotel Dorado Plaza
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Dorado Plaza, you'll be centrally located in Cartagena, within a 15-minute drive of Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. This beach resort is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 320 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include sofa beds, as well as phones with free local calls.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a nightclub, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 2900.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Arcade/game room
- -Beach towels
- -Children's club (free)
- -Water dispenser