Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Odalys Résidence Domaine Iratzia in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, you'll be near the beach, within a 15-minute walk of Littoral Paul Jovet Botanical Garden and Erromardie Beach. This 4-star residence is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Hendaye Beach and 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Cote des Basques.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves and sofa beds.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an indoor tennis court.
At Odalys Résidence Domaine Iratzia, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Tuesday: 9 AM - noon Thursday - Sunday: 9 AM - noon The front desk is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 AM - noon and 3 PM - 7 PM; Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 3 PM - 8 PM; and on Sunday from noon - 8 PM. Front desk is closed on Wednesdays. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 11 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 72 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Indoor tennis court
- -Free self parking
- -Free parking nearby
- -Outdoor pool