Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 in Reading, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of University of Reading and Madejski Stadium. This 4-star hotel is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from Ascot Racecourse and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Lapland UK.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Caprice Restaurant, for lunch, dinner, or brunch. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Reading? This hotel has facilities measuring 561 square feet (52 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum Of Berkshire Aviation - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Dinton Pastures Country Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Reading - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Wokingham Baptist Church - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Thames Valley Park - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Royal Berkshire Hospital - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Microsoft UK Headquarters - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Museum of English Rural Life - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Reading College - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Reading Abbey Ruins - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Progress Theatre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Reading Central Library - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Oracle - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Minster Church of St Mary the Virgin - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Reading Museum and Town Hall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Reading M4 Jct 10 is London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38.9 km / 24.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If the property's door is locked upon arrival, guests must call the property from the intercom at the entrance for assistance. Guests can also contact the property using the information provided on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Total number of rooms - 174
- -Conference space size (meters) - 52
- -Conference space size (feet) - 561
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Meeting rooms