Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Ténéo Apparthotel Bordeaux-Gare Saint Jean places you in the heart of Bordeaux, within a 15-minute walk of St. Michael Basilica and Place de la Victoire. This residence is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Grosse Cloche and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Rue Sainte-Catherine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 83 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a water dispenser. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rock School Barbey - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Marche des Capucins - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. Michael Basilica - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saint-Michel's Bell Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Place de la Victoire - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Porte de Bourgogne - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Pont de Pierre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Grosse Cloche - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Great Synagogue of Bordeaux - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saint Joseph Orthodox Church - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Cailhau Gate - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Aquitaine Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cinema Utopia - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Church of Saint-Pierre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Ténéo Apparthotel Bordeaux-Gare Saint Jean is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 23.6 km / 14.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Front desk hours are weekdays from 7 AM to noon and 2 PM to 9 PM, and on weekends and public holidays from 8 AM to noon and 5 PM to 8 PM.
Guests planning to arrive after hours must call the hotel to arrange check-in, using details provided on the reservation confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Water dispenser