With a stay at Appart'City Bordeaux Centre in Bordeaux (Saint Augustin), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Rue Sainte-Catherine and Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux. This residence is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Place de la Bourse and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from The City of Wine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chaban-Delmas Stadium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Patinoire Meriadeck - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Universite Bordeaux II - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palais de Justice - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hotel de Ville Palais Rohan - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Notre Dame de Salut Church - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pey Berland Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cathedrale St. Andre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Place Gambetta - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Saint Joseph Orthodox Church - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Rue Sainte-Catherine - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aquitaine Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Bergonié Institute - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Place de la Victoire - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Appart'City Bordeaux Centre is Merignac Airport (BOD) - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator