Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Merignac, Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Bordeaux Aéroport Mérignac is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Golf Practice Academy and Bordeaux Technowest. This eco-friendly residence is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux and 7 mi (11.3 km) from Rue Sainte-Catherine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golf Practice Academy - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Circuit Bordeaux Merignac - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Bordeaux Technowest - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Zoo Bordeaux-Pessac - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Chateau Pape Clement - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Chateau Haut Brana - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pessac Swimming Stadium - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Bordeaux Pessac Golf Club - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Chateau Luchey-Halde - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
St. Seurin Basilica - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Universite Bordeaux II - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Place Gambetta - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Hospital Haut-Leveque - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Hotel de Ville Palais Rohan - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Chaban-Delmas Stadium - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
The preferred airport for Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Bordeaux Aéroport Mérignac is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 1:00 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking