Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Bordeaux Aéroport Mérignac in Merignac, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Musee des Beaux-Arts and St. Seurin Basilica. This residence is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Cathedrale St. Andre and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Chateau Haut Brion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Golf Practice Academy - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Circuit Bordeaux Merignac - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Bordeaux Technowest - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Zoo Bordeaux-Pessac - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Chateau Pape Clement - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Bordeaux Pessac Golf Club - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Chateau Haut Brana - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pessac Swimming Stadium - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Chateau Luchey-Halde - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Patinoire Meriadeck - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
St. Seurin Basilica - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Place Gambetta - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Universite Bordeaux II - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Hospital Haut-Leveque - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
The preferred airport for Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Bordeaux Aéroport Mérignac is Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 1:00 AM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.35 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 5 (subject to availability)
- Housekeeping fees vary based on length of stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 180
- -Year Built - 2005
- -Luggage storage