Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at CABINN Hotel Aalborg places you in the heart of Aalborg, within a 10-minute walk of Jens Bangs Stenhus and Budolfi Cathedral. This hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from North Jutland Art Museum and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Aalborg Tower.
Stay in one of 239 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of CABINN Hotel Aalborg. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 75 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 80 per day
- Late check-out fee: DKK 100 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 50.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas