Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Radisson Blu Latvija Conference & Spa Hotel, Riga places you in the heart of Riga, within a 15-minute walk of Freedom Monument and Powder Tower. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Great Guild Hall and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Small Guild Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 571 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Gambling sorts can try their luck at the casino, while others may prefer a nightclub or an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at Esplanade, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Riga? This hotel has 22174 square feet (2060 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Latvia. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 23.00 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas