Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Laghetto Allegro Alpenhaus, you'll be centrally located in Gramado, within a 15-minute drive of Mini Mundo and Black Lake Park. This family-friendly hotel is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Gramado Zoo and 6 mi (9.7 km) from Caracol State Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy international cuisine at Las Olivas, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Gramado? This hotel has facilities measuring 484 square feet (45 square meters), including a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests may contact this property in advance to reserve a baby stroller. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22.90 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.14 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Children's club (free)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas