Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Blue Tree Towers Caxias do Sul is in the heart of Caxias do Sul, within a 10-minute walk of Sao Carlos Theater and Sao Pelegrino Church. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Cinquentenario Park and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Francisco Stedile Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 132 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and barbecue grills.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Luna Rossa, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Caxias do Sul? This hotel has facilities measuring 2196 square feet (204 square meters), including meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Minors must be accompanied by parents or guardians. Legal parents/guardians must present government-issued ID and child's birth certificate at check-in. Relatives or other adults must also bring a notarized, handwritten letter by the legal parents/guardians authorizing the child's stay.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 1 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool