Located in Somerset, Magnuson Grand & Conference Center Somerset-Bridgewater is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Rutgers University, Busch Campus and Rutgers New Brunswick. This hotel is 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Bridgewater Commons.Rooms
Stay in one of 285 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Jerseys's Sports Bar, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Somerset? This hotel features 8000 square feet (743 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Protechockey Ponds Ice Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hutcheson Memorial Forest - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Colonial Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
East Jersey Old Town Village - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Rutgers University, Busch Campus - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
High Point Solutions Stadium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Saint Peter's University Hospital - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Delaware River Heritage Trail East Millstone Trailhead - 8 km / 5 mi
TD Bank Ballpark - 8 km / 5 mi
Buccleuch Park - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Cornelius Low House - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Johnson Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Rutgers New Brunswick - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Princeton, NJ (PCT) - 26.6 km / 16.6 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to August.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global), COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC), and SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 11
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 743
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance