Located in Somerset, Magnuson Grand & Conference Center Somerset-Bridgewater is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of Rutgers University, Busch Campus and Bridgewater Commons. This hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Rutgers New Brunswick and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.Rooms
Stay in one of 285 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Jerseys's Sports Bar, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Somerset? This hotel features 8000 square feet (743 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Protechockey Ponds Ice Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hutcheson Memorial Forest - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Colonial Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
East Jersey Old Town Village - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Rutgers University, Busch Campus - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
High Point Solutions Stadium - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Saint Peter's University Hospital - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
TD Bank Ballpark - 8 km / 5 mi
Cornelius Low House - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Johnson Park - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Rutgers University Geology Museum - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Middlesex Mall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Kilmer Square - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 45.5 km / 28.3 mi
Manville, NJ (JVI-Central Jersey Regional) - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Princeton, NJ (PCT) - 26.6 km / 16.6 mi
Linden, NJ (LDJ) - 35 km / 21.7 mi
Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal) - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
The preferred airport for Magnuson Grand & Conference Center Somerset-Bridgewater is Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to August.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 20 for adults, USD 2 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 11
- -Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Conference space size (meters) - 743
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available