Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Manoir de la Poterie & Spa in Cricqueboeuf, you'll be by the sea, within a 15-minute drive of Eugene Boudin Museum and Seine Bay. This 4-star hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Manoir d'Apreval and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Villa Montebello Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Louis XVI, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The hotel requests that guests who plan to depart before 8 AM check out at Reception the evening before between 8 and 11 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Steam room
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Indoor pool