Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt in Rottach-Egern (Miesbach District), you'll be steps from Lake Tegernsee and 10 minutes by foot from Rottach-Egern Tegernsee Ferry Station. This 5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Naturkaeserei TegernseerLand e.G. and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Kutschenmuseum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Bayernstube, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Rottach-Egern? This hotel has facilities measuring 3551 square feet (330 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Tegernsee - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rottach-Egern Tegernsee Ferry Station - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Olaf Gulbransson Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Spielgolf Tegernsee - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Museum Tegernseer Tal - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tegernseer Volkstheater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Naturkaeserei TegernseerLand e.G. - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Aquadome Bad Wiessee - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Kutschenmuseum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Wallberg Cable Car - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Iodine Sulphur Springs - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Spiel- und Sportarena - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Casino Bad Wiessee - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
St. Sixtus Church - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Schliersee Pier - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Althoff Seehotel Überfahrt is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 96 km / 59.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 79 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 7-18 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Year Built - 2001
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 176
- -Conference space size (meters) - 330
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3551
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Indoor pool
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms