With a stay at Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton in Hinton, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Hinton Visitor Information Center and Hinton General Hospital. This motel is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Alberta Forestry Service Museum and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 48 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hinton and District Chamber of Commerce - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hinton Bike Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hinton Visitor Information Center - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Beaver Boardwalk - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Alberta Forestry Service Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hinton General Hospital - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Dr. Duncan Murray Recreation Centre - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Hinton Golf Club - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Yellowhead Raceway - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
William A. Switzer Provincial Park - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Jasper National Park - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Jasper National Park East Gate - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Hinton is Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) - 311.8 km / 193.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking