With a stay at The Oriental - Guest House in Brighton (Brighton City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Brighton Beach and British Airways i360. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Brighton Centre and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Brighton Pier.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring DVD players and LED televisions. Your memory foam bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
British Airways i360 - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Regency Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Brighton Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Peace Statue - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Brighton Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Churchill Square Shopping Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Brighton Clock Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
West Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Brighton Fishing Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
North Laine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kings Road Arches - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palmeira Mansions - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fabrica - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Friends Meeting House - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Brighton Lanes - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Oriental - Guest House is London (LGW-Gatwick) - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday: 8 AM - 9 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 9 AM - 10 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 5 and GBP 10 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage
- -Food and water bowls