Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Fairmont The Norfolk, you'll be centrally located in Nairobi, a 1-minute drive from University of Nairobi and 15 minutes from Yaya Centre. This 5-star hotel is 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Nairobi National Park and 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from United Nations Office at Nairobi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 170 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Lord Delamere Terrace, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Nairobi? This hotel has facilities measuring 2196 square feet (204 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kenya National Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Jeevanjee Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
City Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nairobi National Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nairobi Gallery - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Central Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
University of Nairobi - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Teleposta Towers - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
National Archives - 1.6 km / 1 mi
National Assembly Building - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Uhuru Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
City Hall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kenyatta Mausoleum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
City Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parliament Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Nairobi (WIL-Wilson) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont The Norfolk is Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KES 3000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KES 8000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Steam room
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2196
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 204
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking