Located in Raleigh, Hilton Raleigh North Hills is in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of North Hills Shopping Center and Raleigh Flea Market. This hotel is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from North Carolina State Capitol and 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from Marbles Kids Museums.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 333 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while MP3 docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at 88 Oaks Carolina Ktchen, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Raleigh? This hotel has facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Duke university affiliated physicia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
North Hills Shopping Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Raleigh Flea Market - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Lassiter Mill Historic Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Mordecai Historic Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
North Carolina Executive Mansion - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Marsh Creek Park - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
North Carolina Museum of History - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
North Carolina State Capitol - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
North Carolina General Assembly - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Capitol Area Visitor Center - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Crabtree Valley Mall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Moore Square - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Crank Arm Brewing Company - 7 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Raleigh North Hills is Raleigh - Durham Intl. Airport (RDU) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-in
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Airport transportation
- -Free airport transportation
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- -Number of meeting rooms - 26
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available