Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in East Gwillimbury, Newmarket Inn is in a rural location, a 5-minute drive from Stardust Drive-In and 6 minutes from Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Upper Canada Mall and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Elman W. Campbell Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in East Gwillimbury? This hotel has facilities measuring 880 square feet (82 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM Guests who arrive after office hours should ring bell once for assistance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Picnic area
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Indoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas