When you stay at Newmarket Inn in East Gwillimbury, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 5-minute drive of Upper Canada Mall and Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Stardust Drive-In and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Holland Landing Prairie Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 65 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an indoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in East Gwillimbury? This hotel features 880 square feet (82 square meters) of event facilities. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Upper Canada Mall - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Rogers Reservoir Conservation Area - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Stardust Drive-In - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Holland Landing Prairie Provincial Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Elman W. Campbell Museum - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Sharon Temple - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Silver Lakes Golf & Conference Centre - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
St. Andrew's Valley Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Hillary House National Historic Site - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Thornton Bales Conservation Area - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Pheasant Run Golf - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Town Park - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Newmarket Theatre - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Sheppard's Bush - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Queensville Antique Mall on Woodbine - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Newmarket Inn is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 58.5 km / 36.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily until 11:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests who arrive after office hours should ring bell once for assistance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 880
- -Conference space size (meters) - 82
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby