When you stay at Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites in Richmond Hill, you'll be connected to the convention center, within a 15-minute drive of Flato Markham Theatre and Fairview Mall. This 4-star hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Ontario Science Centre and 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from York University.Rooms
Stay in one of 312 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 indoor swimming pools, 2 spa tubs, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 5 km.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Richmond Hill? This hotel features 322917 square feet (30000 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
First Markham Place - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Flato Markham Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Elvis Stojko Arena - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
David Dunlap Observatory - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Toogood Pond Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Markville Shopping Center - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Pacific Mall - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Seneca College - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Fairview Mall - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Angus Glen Golf Club - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Markham Pan Am Centre - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Markham Museum - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
St. George's Anglican Church - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & Suites is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott) guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 18.95 for adults and CAD 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per pet, per week
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Shopping on site
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 322917
- -Number of indoor pools - 2
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30000
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible spa
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Covered parking
- -Uncovered parking
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage