Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Geneva, you'll be centrally located in Geneva, within a 10-minute drive of Jet d'Eau Fountain and Flower Clock. This 5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from United Nations European Headquarters and 3.9 mi (6.4 km) from Palexpo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Peruvian cuisine at Yakumanka, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Geneva? This hotel has facilities measuring 2852 square feet (265 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rues Basses - Old Town - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cité du Temps - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Notre Dame Basilica - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
City Center Shopping Area - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Rue du Rhone - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Batiment des Forces Motrices - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bastions Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rath Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Molard Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Grand Theatre Opera - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mont Blanc Bridge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Geneva City Hall (Hotel de Ville) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Barbier-Mueller Archeology Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Brunswick Monument - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Geneva is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 54 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CHF 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CHF 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Concierge/valet service
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1950
- -Total number of rooms - 181
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2852
- -Conference space size (meters) - 265
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms