Located in Grasse, Résidence Le Virginia by Popinns is within a 15-minute walk of Grasse Cathedral and International Perfume Museum. This residence is 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from Promenade de la Croisette and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Sophia Antipolis.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grasse Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
International Perfume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Regional Natural Park of the French Alps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grande Bastide Golf Club - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Claux Amic Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Opio Valbonne Golf Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Riviera Nature - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Gorges du Loup - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Museum of Photography - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Mougins Museum of Classical Art - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Royal Mougins Golf Club - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Valmasque Park - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Cannes-Mougins Golf Club - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Nautipolis Aquatic Complex - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Le Virginia by Popinns is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 9 AM - 11 AM
- Monday - Saturday: 4 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 30 per stay, varies per unit size
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Outdoor seasonal pool