Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Grasse, Résidence Le Virginia by Popinns is within a 15-minute drive of International Perfume Museum and Sophia Antipolis. This residence is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Palace of Festivals and Conferences and 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Promenade de la Croisette.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and electric kettles, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a sauna.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grasse Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
International Perfume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Regional Natural Park of the French Alps - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grande Bastide Golf Club - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Claux Amic Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Opio Valbonne Golf Club - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Sophia Antipolis - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Royal Mougins Golf Club - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Riviera Nature - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Gorges du Loup - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Museum of Photography - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Mougins Museum of Classical Art - 12.5 km / 7.7 mi
Valmasque Park - 13.1 km / 8.2 mi
Cannes-Mougins Golf Club - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Nautipolis Aquatic Complex - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Le Virginia by Popinns is Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 11 AM
- Monday - Saturday: 4 PM - 7 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 30 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 25 per stay, varies per unit size
- Facilities fee: EUR 20 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Total number of rooms - 60
- -Number of floors - 4