Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World places you in the heart of Jerusalem, within a 10-minute walk of Jaffa Gate and Ben Yehuda Street. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Church of the Holy Sepulchre and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Mount Zion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at Mirror Bar, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jerusalem? This hotel has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mamilla Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
New Gate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jaffa Gate - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Downtown Triangle - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Zion Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Christ Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Church of the Holy Sepulchre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via Dolorosa - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ethiopian Monastery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montefiore Windmill - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Damascus Gate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Mosque of Omar - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 52.6 km / 32.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 8 rooms or more, this property charges the entire stay at time of booking, and the bookings are non-refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 135 for adults and ILS 135 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ILS 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: ILS 50 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 279
- -Year Built - 2009
- -Total number of rooms - 194
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Meeting rooms