Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World, you'll be centrally located in Jerusalem, just a 3-minute walk from Mamilla Mall and 9 minutes by foot from Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem. This 5-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Jaffa Gate and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Jerusalem Great Synagogue.
Make yourself at home in one of the 194 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite at Rooftop Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jerusalem? This hotel has 3000 square feet (279 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 8 rooms or more, this property charges the entire stay at time of booking, and the bookings are non-refundable. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 135 for adults and ILS 135 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ILS 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: ILS 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Indoor pool
- -Business center
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare