Résidence Opéralia Grenoble Les Cèdres
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Opéralia Grenoble Les Cèdres in Grenoble (Secteur 4), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Paul Mistral Park and 8 minutes from Palais des Congres Alpexpo. This residence is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Museum of Resistance and Deportation and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Museum of Grenoble.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.00 for adults and EUR 5.60 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Arcade/game room