Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa in Jerusalem, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Knesset and Bible Lands Museum. This family-friendly hotel is 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Israel Museum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Machane Yehuda Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 180 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Supreme Court of Israel - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Jerusalem Bird Observatory - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
International Convention Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Bloomfield Science Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Library of Israel - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Bible Lands Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Knesset - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Holyland Model of Jerusalem - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shrine of the Book - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Machane Yehuda Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Israel Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Downtown Triangle - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & Spa is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Check-in times on Saturdays and Jewish Holidays may begin between 5 PM and 9 PM due to Shabbat/Motzaei chag. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 38 and ILS 47 for adults, ILS 38 and ILS 47 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 40.0 per night
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Health club
- -Children's pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 1992
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 180
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms