With a stay at Zenitude Six Fours in Six-Fours-les-Plages, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Port of Toulon and Plage de Bonnegrâce. This residence is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Toulon Beach and 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from Circuit Paul Ricard.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plage de Bonnegrâce - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Bonnegrace Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Le Technopole de la Mer - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Roches Brunes Beach - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Coudoulière Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Pont Levant - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Plage de Portissol - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Plage de l'Aiguillette - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Cros Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Charmettes Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Plage de la Verne - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Plage de Mar Vivo - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Sablettes Beach - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Fabrégas Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Hotel des Arts - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for Zenitude Six Fours is Toulon (TLN-Toulon - Hyeres) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.38 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 18 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)