First Landing Beach Resort and Villas
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you a stay at First Landing Beach Resort and Villas in Lautoka, you'll be on the waterfront, within a 5-minute walk of Viti Levu and Vuda Point Marina. This beach resort is 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Garden of the Sleeping Giant and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Churchill Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 10 km.
Enjoy seafood at Beachside Dining, a beachfront bar where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Lautoka? This resort has 180 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: FJD $ per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: FJD 36 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: FJD 80 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 October 2018 to 31 March 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference center
- -Beach bar
- -Free self parking
- -Free valet parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas