Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Jerusalem Gate Hotel in Jerusalem, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Machane Yehuda Market and International Convention Centre. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Knesset and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Garden Tomb.
Make yourself at home in one of the 298 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ILS 60 for adults and ILS 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 290.0 per night
- Facilities fee: ILS 35 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Fitness facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas