Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Malolo Island Resort in Malolo Island, you'll be on the waterfront and steps from Mamanuca Islands. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Musket Cove Marina and Cloud 9 Fiji.
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished patios. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Terrace Restaurant, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the swim-up bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests are required to advise the resort of their transfer arrangements to the resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 6 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 41 for adults and FJD FJD$20.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 140.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD $190
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: FJD $190
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -One meeting room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Beach bar
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Private beach nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas