Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Malolo Island Resort in Malolo Island, you'll be on the waterfront and steps from Tropica Island Ferry Terminal. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Musket Cove Marina and Cloud 9 Fiji.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private furnished patios. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Terrace Restaurant, one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the swim-up bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tropica Island Ferry Terminal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests are required to advise the resort of their transfer arrangements to the resort at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: FJD 41 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 140.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -One meeting room
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Private beach nearby
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Arcade/game room
- -Children's club (free)
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Direct access to private beach
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Total number of rooms - 46
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Year Built - 1975
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Beach bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)