Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv places you in the heart of Tel Aviv, within a 15-minute walk of Carmel Market and Rothschild Boulevard. This family-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ben Yehuda Street and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Jaffa Port.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 483 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the Waves of Jaffa Bar, a bar where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tel Aviv? This hotel has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a conference center.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charles Clore Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Banana Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Drummers Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Suzanne Dellal Center for Dance and Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Geula Beach - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Israel Defense Forces History Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hatachana Compound - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Carmel Market - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Alma Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tourist Information Office - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rothschild Boulevard - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shalom Meir Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Jerusalem Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nachalat Binyamin Pedestrian Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ben Yehuda Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
The preferred airport for Dan Panorama Tel Aviv is Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must show the original itinerary voucher to the hotel's front desk upon check-in. Please note that check-in starts at 17:00 on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 60.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Swimming pool
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 323
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of floors - 18
- -Total number of rooms - 483
- -Number of meeting rooms - 22
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms