Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Dan Panorama Tel Aviv places you in the heart of Tel Aviv, within a 10-minute walk of Hatachana Compound and Carmel Market. This family-friendly hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Jaffa Port and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Dizengoff Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 483 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the Waves of Jaffa Bar, a bar where you can take in the ocean view, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tel Aviv? This hotel has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must show the original itinerary voucher to the hotel's front desk upon check-in. Please note that check-in starts at 17:00 on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Self parking fee: USD 60.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value-added tax
- -Meeting rooms
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Health club
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Children's club
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Swimming pool