Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Odalys Hotel-Residence Aladin in Cauterets, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Pyrenees National Park and 6 minutes by foot from Cirque du Lys Gondola. This family-friendly residence is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Pont d'Espagne and 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from Lac de Gaube.
Stay in one of 136 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with bathtubs or showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, and both irons/ironing boards and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are available on request.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 spa tubs and a sauna. Additional amenities at this residence include wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and ski storage.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the residence's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Cauterets? This residence has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The property’s balneotherapy center is closed from the 11/06/2017 to the 12/02/2017 and from 05/07/2018 to the 06/01/2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per week (maximum EUR 54 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.03 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 16 May to 02 June:
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- -Children's pool
- -One meeting room
- -Accessible bathroom
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Ski storage
- -Arcade/game room
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Steam room
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Free parking nearby
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Indoor pool
- -Outdoor pool
- -Television in common areas