Appart-Hôtel Mer & Golf City Perpignan Centre
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Appart-Hôtel Mer & Golf City Perpignan Centre, you'll be centrally located in Perpignan, steps from Theatre de l'Archipel and within a 5-minute walk of Le Castillet. This residence is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Palais de la Deputation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Towels, bed linens, and optional housekeeping services are available for a surcharge. Weekly housekeeping is included for stays of 8 nights or longer. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Breakfast-inclusive rate plans include breakfast for adults only. Breakfast for children ages 4 to 16 years must be purchased separately at the property. There is no charge for breakfast for children ages 0 to 3 years. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open during the following times:Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - noon Monday - Friday: 2 PM - 9 PMTo make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception hours are 7:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM Monday to Friday, and 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM on week-ends and bank holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 3-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 3-device limit.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.84 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property