Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Grospierres, Village Pierre & Vacances - Le Rouret is on a river, within a 10-minute drive of Commanderie de Jales and Church of Berrias. This family-friendly residence is 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from Pont d'Arc and 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Aven d'Orgnac.
Make yourself at home in one of the 545 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a complimentary water park. Additional features at this residence include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
You can enjoy a meal at Le Boissy d Angla serving the guests of Village Pierre & Vacances - Le Rouret, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a complimentary baby kit (bed, high chair, etc.). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in for this property is based at the Colline building, from 8 AM to 8 PM, except on school holidays when the front desk is open from 8 AM to 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 September to 01 April:
- Water park
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Supervised childcare/activities
- -Free water park access
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Children's club
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Conference center
- -Free self parking
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)